Radically Rural dove into rural policy at the 2023 summit, with two opening sessions, two focus groups, and a closing session focused on top-down approaches to rural investment and how they can coexist with bottom-up initiatives. Our findings will be available soon with the first ever Radically Rural White Paper.
Are you curious about rural policy? Check out these articles.
- 5 recommendations from Reimagine Rural for the 2023 Farm Bill and federal implementation | Brookings
- Policy lessons—and surprises—from the ‘Reimagine Rural’ podcast | Brookings
- Why US rural policy matters | Brookings
- Maximizing new federal investments in broadband for rural America | Brookings
- Symposium Book 2023 Foreward | University of Richmond Law Review
- Symposium Book 2023 ‘Rural Bashing’ | University of Richmond Law Review
Looking for examples of rural progress in the state legislature?